FPSC Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy
- Powerskating and hockey programs require full hockey or ringette equipment, including neck guard.
- Only registered skaters are allowed on the ice or in the players' bench areas.
- Programs and schedules are subject to change; registration may be terminated by FPSC for any reason and program fees refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- Skaters may only attend the program they originally registered in.
- Skaters may NOT switch between sessions.
- If a skater is not able to attend a session a friend or sibling may not take their place.
- Registration will be taken at the beginning of each class; if a skater attending a session is not registered in that session they will not be allowed to skate.
- Preferred dates for small classes can not be guaranteed as there are only 10 spots in each small class. Small classes are randomly selected.
- Registrants may withdraw from the program by notifying FPSC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 4 weeks before the beginning of classes and receive a full refund minus administration fee. Refunds will not be issued within 4 weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
- Any and all refunds will incur a $25.00 administration fee.
- Any changes made to your program are subjected to a $25.00 administration fee per change.
- Medical issues may be considered for cancellation however 50% of full fee will be retained for administrative purposes and must be accompanied by a doctor’s letter.
The undersigned is a participant or parent/guardian of the participant (referred to herein as either the “Participant”, or “I”) of FPSC fully understanding and appreciating the inherent risks involved in the program, including, without limitation, the risks inherent in the sport of skating and ice hockey. These risks include but are not limited to injury from skates, sticks, and collision with persons, parts of the facilities and training equipment.
I know of no medical reason that my child can not participate in this Power Skating program.
I understand that the sports may place unusual stresses on the body. Sports are not recommended for persons suffering from asthma, epilepsy, cardio/respiratory disorder, hypertension, skeletal, joint or ligament problems or and related conditions. I understand that on behalf of my skater, I should consult with a medical practitioner if there are concerns about medical conditions or engaging in sports.
THEREFORE, for myself, or on behalf of my minor child, my heirs and legal representative, I do hereby release, indemnify and agree to hold harmless FPSC and its, agents, contractors, sponsors, promoters, trustees, directors, and volunteers, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, and all volunteers of and from any and all losses, costs, damages, claims, demands, rights, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, including any and all negligence claims or causes of action which result from illness, personal injuries, property damage, death or of any other damages or injuries occurring during or as a result of participation in the FPSC program.
I do hereby consent to and authorize FPSC to obtain emergency medical treatment for me if I am injured during my participation in the event. I agree that I will be responsible for any medical costs incurred with respect to such emergency medical treatment. I acknowledge that FPSC, its sponsors and promoters, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, from and claim or cause of action whatsoever arising out of the administration of emergency medical treatment.
I agree to adhere to and abide by all safety rules and regulations of FPSC, including the wearing or use of any required safety equipment or clothing.
I have read the Waiver and Release and fully understand it as the parent or legal guardian of the child whose name is identified .